How to submit your story
1. Please limit your short book to 8,000 words or less.
2. Use Times New Roman in a 12 point Font.
3. The story should be written as first person only
4. The story must be your own story.
5. Story submissions should have a working Title, however every story submitted gives us the right to change it if we need to.
7. Story must be Non-Fiction (a true story)
8. Please do not submit any stories that have been previously published. The only exception to this is if your work has only been published in a small local publication with limited circulation or on your own blog.
Where to Submit your story
1. Please submit all stories to email@example.com.
2. Please do not submit the same story multiple times. You will get a confirmation email immediately after your story is submitted.
3. Please indicate which Book Title you are submitting your story for in the body and subject line of the email.
4. Make sure to include your name, address, phone number and email with each story submitted.
What happens after my story is submitted.
1. Please be patient once your story is submitted. It may take months to a year for our books to be published.
2. If your story is selected, you will receive an email informing you and it will also ask for permission to print. You will be paid $75 for each story book chosen. In addition, you will receive a free copy of the book.
3. You will be informed of story selection two months before the book is scheduled to be published.
4. Please be patient, as the selection of stories is a long process. Please do not contact us to ask for an update about your story.
5. Each story will be in eBook format only and there will be no printed copies.
How not to write a story for submission.
1. Please do not submit A sermon, an essay or eulogy.
2. Do not submit a story that was told to you. It has to be your own story.
3. Do not submit a term paper, thesis, letter or journal entry.
4. No stories about politics or controversial issues.
5. We do not want a biography or testimonial.
6. No newspaper articles.