How to submit your story
1.The competition is open to manuscripts of
1,200 words or fewer (title not included). Entries outside the word
limitation will be disqualified.
2. Use Times New Roman in a 12 point Font.
3. The story must be your own original work.
4. Please do not submit any stories that have been previously published. All entries must be in English, original, unpublished, and not submitted or accepted elsewhere at the time of submission.
Where to Submit your story
1. Please submit all stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please do not submit multiple entries. One story per person. Multiple entries will get you disqualified. You will get a confirmation email immediately after your story is submitted.
3. Please indicate the contest name in the subject with your full name.
4. Make sure to include your name, address, phone number and email with your entry.
What happens after my entry is submitted.
1. Please be patient once your story is submitted. Winners will be announced in march.
2. If your story is selected, you will receive an email informing you.
1. Entries must be submitted by email only.
2. FDP Staff and family are not allowed to participate.
3. Do not submit a story that was told to you. It has to be your own story.
4. No stories about politics or controversial issues.
Winners will be notified March 1, 2015. If you have not been notified by that date then consider yourself not a finalist.
*Please contact: email@example.com if you have any questions.